HIDDEN HAVANA & CUBA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
15TH – 25TH MAY 2025
Discover Cuba with this Hidden Photo Tour, our first to Cuba and a recce ahead of a full tour launch in January 2026. That makes this May trip a special, one-of-a-kind photo tour – as we go in search of exciting new locations and photography spots, armed with leads and ideas. You will essentially see EVERYTHING that we do! We undertake an exploration of old Havana, diving into available interior spaces, with the idea to take contact details, we shall visit rural tobacco farms, and small colonial towns, as well as witness coastal landscapes. Pro-Travel content creator Greg Snell and Pro-Architecture Photographer James Kerwin will run the trip and there will be a VERY limited number of spots available on this trip.
An exclusive 10-day Cuba Recce photography tour includes everything from breathtaking views in the rural reaches of the country to the stunning urban environments of Hidden Havana. We embark on a journey that will immerse us in breathtaking landscapes and vibrant urban scenes, all while sharpening our photography skills as we seek and search interesting photo locations.
The days will be varied, with some patience required – this is a trip for those with a creative mind and a willingness to capture unique imagery. There may also be times the group splits up, as the aim is to secure locations for the main trip – with two of us leading the trip, it allows for plenty of options day to day.
- 11 nights of accommodation are included – with unique homestays and boutique hotels throughout the country.
- We provide transport, a driver, and fuel throughout your entire time in Cuba.
- 10 full days of seeking and searching new and exclusive photo spots. This could be countrywide – but will likely focus on Havana and the West side of Cuba for this first trip.
- Airport collection and drop-off are included of course. You will be collected at any arrival time – day or night.
- You will be the first to photograph new locations we uncover.
- Option to extend your stay in Cuba – I will be based in Havana after the recce tour for some time, there might be an opportunity to join me on some additional photo sessions towards Trinidad and East – if you wish to stay a little longer.
Reserve your space now for 479 euros (£410), with the final balance due 12 weeks before the trip takes place. Any questions, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
In stock (can be backordered)
Discover Cuba with this Hidden Photo Tour, our first to Cuba and a Recce ahead of a full tour launch in 2026. That makes this a one-of-a-kind photo tour – as we go in search of exciting new locations and photography spots, armed with leads and ideas – we undertake an exploration of old Havana, rural tobacco farms Viñales, colonial towns along our route, and unknown coastal areas.
Old Havana’s architecture is a rich tapestry of history, blending influences from Spanish colonial, baroque, neoclassical, and Art Deco styles into a unique urban landscape. The cobblestone streets wind past pastel-colored buildings adorned with ornate balconies, intricate ironwork, and grand colonial facades, evoking a bygone era of elegance and charm.
Viñales Valley is a mesmerizing tableau of natural splendor, renowned for its breathtaking karst landscape, tobacco fields, and traditional farming practices. Nestled amidst the Sierra de los Órganos mountains, the valley’s dramatic limestone formations rise majestically from verdant tobacco fields and create a picturesque panorama that enchants visitors.
The Hidden Photo Tours recce page can be discovered here: https://hiddenphototours.com/hidden-havana-and-cuba-2025/